So I'm back  ! , taken a bit of a break from Blogging not really had the time yadda yadda etc. Well what has gone on with me you may ask ( or not really care ) , well I've now been back at work almost 2 years , My Little girl has turned 4 and I have lost weight and am now lighter than I was at my booking in appointment when pg with my 1st am now a size 8-10 so can wear most things.

Losing weight has reignited my love of fashion again just wish I had a bigger budget to satisfy this hee hee , I feel much better about myself and certainly I make more of an effort. I lost weight using slimming world went to two meetings got the info and did it myself from home this was mainly cause the sw leader gave the impression she couldn't give a shiny shite what I was saying & was more interested in those who had loads to lose. Anyway I may post more on this at a later date for now a brief  re intro and I hope to post lots even if it means I am talking to myself most of the time which in reality is what happens in real life.


Zoe :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment