I today purchased two sleek products from superdrug , a pout polish in powder pink an an eyeshadow palette in sunset.

The pout polish has an sp15 and I believe has been featured in a recent magazine article it comes in 5 different shades electro peach, powder pink, pink Cadillac , chocolate kiss and perfect plum and are £3.99 each. Here's what sleek say about it on their website

'A tinted lip conditioning balm formulated with natural oils such as Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help condition the lips and lock in moisture.

It also includes SPF15 to help protect the lips from sun exposure'

I purchased powder pink and found it great to apply and feels very moisturising on the lips and the colour isn't too sheer either , I haven't included a pic of it on I'm afraid as I have a cold sore yuck !! ( first time I have ever had one). Anyway here some pics for you









Next I bought a sleek palette in sunset , I already have the original , and have the bad gal , good gal & storm version on the way from a facebook sale that sleek did. They are such well pigmented eye shadows and great value at £5.99 each so a great price to try out colours you wouldn't normally try



 They have good lasting power these shadow and I think the palette is a handy size to put in your handbag.

You can buy sleek products at your local superdrug or at www.sleekmakeup.com 








0 comments:

Post a Comment