I recently purchased the ELF brush shampoo as you Will see from earlier posts , so today I decided to trial it firstly the bottle is much smaller than the image portrays it is actually only 120ml and I expected much bigger bottle considering it is a shampoo it currently retails for £3.50 and you can purchase it direct from ELF at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk . My brushes were in desperate need of a good clean so I decided to do my foundation brush or should I say one of my foundation brushes first , and tbh I wasn't that impresses it took 4 squirts of the shampoo to get it even vaguely clean and to be honest I have had better results using baby shampoo so I shall not be repurchasing at all. As an aside In the end I used the ELF brush cleaner spray in the end to clean my remaining brushes and that fared much better and also retails at £3.50. just simply sprayed them and wiped using a baby wipe. What brush cleaner do you use lovely ladies ? can you recommend me a reasonably priced one that will not take me an age to clean my brushes with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment