Okay so I have a confession I bought this set as a gift for someone and then decided to keep it myself

sorry cannot make image bigger but it is a nail set from Scarlett & crimson the ladies behind Ruby & Millie a younger persons range if you will with 2 slightly gothic girls as the characters on the packaging anyways thought it was the perfect gift for someone I know who has a slightly gothic vibe going on (they are a student and younger than me) but as I'm poorly sick at the mo I thought Id keep it myself oops. It contains 3 nail polishes in black , silver and a very pale opalescent pink , toe separators , a  cuticle pusher , nail transfers gothic inspired and tweezers to assist in using the transfers it was £12 and is currently in the boots 3 for 2.

I used the silver and in two coats and a top coat of seche vite it looks pretty good I think not too much of a glittery silver if ya know what I mean.




0 comments:

Post a Comment