t
I bought this from Boots over a week ago when -I had some hormonal spots erupt its is £8 and at the moment there is 3 for 2 across herbal items, selected vitamins and complimentary medicines. I applied it after cleansing and before putting my makeup base on allowing it to dry first obviously. I must say I have tried lots of different products over the years and none of them have quite hit the spot ( excuse the pun), but this product impressed me , it has that usual tea tree smell that you would expect and comes in a small tube which I can see lasting me ages. Anyway it considerably blitzed the one spot I had , reducing it dramatically overnight and clearing totally within 3 days !! I am impressed and shall be repurchasing .

Ingredients  are as follows :-

aqua, alcohol, tea tree oil, arnica montana extract, calendula extract, hypericum extract, triethanolamine, carbomer, limonene (tea tree oil source), linalool (tea tree oil source


They do have other products in the range which I shall most definitely be trying when the need arises.


0 comments:

Post a Comment