I was pondering this last night when I had literally zero time to do my makeup after putting the smallest munchkin to bed before going out to visit someone in hospital. So I did a little experiment and timed myself now I know I probably take longer when not in a rush/ under pressure which is rare these days with having a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old time is always of the essence. Anyway so what I applied was the following:-

-Garnier pure activ moisturiser
- Elf mineral primer
-Mac sculpt foundation in NW20
-Estee Lauder double wear concealer in shade light/fair 01
-Models own blush in peach
-From my Urban decay Naked palette - 'virgin' over the lid up to brow bone and 'Sin' all over the lid
-Collection 2000 liquid liner in brown on top lids
-Urban decay 24/7 eye liner in zero on lower lids
-Maybelline Define a lash mascara
-Elf mineral lipstick in Runway pink

And I applied all this in the grand total of ......................................
9 Minutes

How long does it take you other ladies to do yours ? please leave a comment in box below.







0 comments:

Post a Comment