Thought I would post a bit about my make-up routine at the moment considering it is very lazy compared to normal , I'm not sure if it's I'm being lazy or past caring but I find myself using less products than usual even though I have loads of make-up !! anyway products I am using on a daily basis at the moment are :-

-Garnier BB cream - I love this and have used this almost all up it leaves my skin looking so fresh good coverage and I just use concealer in places where needed .
-Estee lauder double wear concealer - this is amazing !!! yes it is a little pricey but it is so good and stays put easily the best concealer I have tried and I have tried loads !
-Avon mineral foundation - I use this as a powder to set my face so I do not use loads but it helps my make up stay in place and looks flawless.
-Avon supershock mascara - great mascara , great price and does not smudge.

I realise there are a lot of exclamation marks in my post lol.

On the subject of the garnier BB cream as I have almost used it all I have purchased a different BB cream just to try as I had a Boots no7  £5 voucher and so I have purchased the No7 BB cream and shall do a separate blog post on that once I have tried it mainly the reason I bought it was because it has an SPF in it which the garnier does not have but if it is no good shall revert back to the garnier.

Z x

0 comments:

Post a Comment